Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2nd reading action Admitted affidavit aforesaid amend amount appeared application appointed attorney authorised bill cause certificate charge claim clerks client commissioners Committee Common Law consent contract costs counsel county court Court of Chancery Court of Session creditor criminal debt decree deed defendant discharged district duty enacted England entitled equity evidence examination execution fees granted held high bailiff House of Lords Ireland Joint Stock Companies judge judgment July June jurisdiction jury LAW OF COSTS lease liable Lord Chancellor Lords Justices Majesty marriage Master ment notice obtained opinion paid parish Parliament party passed payment person petition plaintiff present proceedings profession proposed prosecution purchase purpose question registrar rent respect Rolls rule salaries Scotland session shareholders society solicitor Statutes effecting Alterations suit superior court tenant Term thereof tion trustees Vice-Chancellor Vict William witnesses writ
407. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
43. oldal - Viet. c. 99. *. 2. enacts that, " On the trial of any issue joined, or of any matter or question, or on any inquiry arising in any suit, action, or other proceeding in any Court of justice, or before any person having by law, or by consent of parties, authority to hear, receive, and examine evidence...
209. oldal - Any contract which if made between private persons would be by law required to be in writing, and...
177. oldal - ... be actually made, procured, or provided, or fit or ready for delivery, or some act may be requisite for the making or completing thereof, or rendering the same fit for delivery...
206. oldal - Any seven or more persons, or, where the company to be formed will be a private company, any two or more persons, associated for any lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association and otherwise complying with the requirements of this Act in respect of registration, form an incorporated company, with or without limited liability.
319. oldal - ... such person shall be entitled to stand in the place of the creditor, and to use all the remedies, and, if need be, and upon a proper indemnity, to use the name of the creditor, in any action or other proceeding...
2. oldal - His Majesty the Emperor of the French, His Majesty the King of Prussia, His Majesty the Emperor of all the Russias, and His Majesty the King of Sardinia, declare the Sublime Porte admitted to participate in the advantages of the public law and system (concert) of Europe.
206. oldal - ... affect any rights or obligations of the company, or render defective any legal proceedings instituted or to be instituted by or against the company, and any legal proceedings may be continued or commenced against the company by its new name that might have been continued or commenced against the company by its former name.
2. oldal - Privateering is, and remains abolished. 2. The neutral flag covers enemy's goods, with the exception of contraband of war. 3. Neutral goods, with the exception of contraband of war, are not liable to capture under the enemy's flag.