Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
action Admitted allowed Alterations amend amount appeared application appointed attend attorney bill called cause Chancellor Chancery charge claim clerks commissioners Committee common consideration considered contract costs counsel county court debt decision deed defendant directed district duty effect England entitled evidence examination execution expenses fact fees further give given granted ground held House interest issue judge judgment July June jurisdiction Justices land London Lord Majesty manner marriage Master meeting ment necessary notice object obtained opinion paid Parliament party passed payment person plaintiff possession practice present principal proceedings profession proposed purchase question reading reason received reference registrar relating respect Rolls rule session shares society solicitor Statutes suit superior court taken Term thereof tion trustees Vict witnesses
407. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
43. oldal - Viet. c. 99. *. 2. enacts that, " On the trial of any issue joined, or of any matter or question, or on any inquiry arising in any suit, action, or other proceeding in any Court of justice, or before any person having by law, or by consent of parties, authority to hear, receive, and examine evidence...
209. oldal - Any contract which if made between private persons would be by law required to be in writing, and...
177. oldal - ... be actually made, procured, or provided, or fit or ready for delivery, or some act may be requisite for the making or completing thereof, or rendering the same fit for delivery...
206. oldal - Any seven or more persons, or, where the company to be formed will be a private company, any two or more persons, associated for any lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association and otherwise complying with the requirements of this Act in respect of registration, form an incorporated company, with or without limited liability.
319. oldal - ... such person shall be entitled to stand in the place of the creditor, and to use all the remedies, and, if need be, and upon a proper indemnity, to use the name of the creditor, in any action or other proceeding...
2. oldal - His Majesty the Emperor of the French, His Majesty the King of Prussia, His Majesty the Emperor of all the Russias, and His Majesty the King of Sardinia, declare the Sublime Porte admitted to participate in the advantages of the public law and system (concert) of Europe.
206. oldal - ... affect any rights or obligations of the company, or render defective any legal proceedings instituted or to be instituted by or against the company, and any legal proceedings may be continued or commenced against the company by its new name that might have been continued or commenced against the company by its former name.
2. oldal - Privateering is, and remains abolished. 2. The neutral flag covers enemy's goods, with the exception of contraband of war. 3. Neutral goods, with the exception of contraband of war, are not liable to capture under the enemy's flag.
340. oldal - ... as one of the holders of such share or shares, and no other, shall be entitled to vote in respect of the same.