Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sacred Hours; Or, Extracts for Private Devotion & Meditation
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according Almighty Amen behold better bless bless ye bring called cast cause cometh commandments counsel death deliver doth earth enemy everlasting evil eyes face fall fathers fear give given glory gold grant hand hath head hear heart heaven hold holy honour hope iniquity Israel Jesus Christ judge judgment keep king knowledge labour land light live look Lord maketh mercy mighty mind mouth pass poor praise praise and exalt prayer rejoice remember rest riches righteousness sake salvation seek sins sorrow soul spirit strength thereof thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thoughts thy name thy servant thyself tongue trouble truth turn understanding unto thee vanity voice walk waters wicked wilt wisdom wise woman ye the Lord
47. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me: Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy. I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was a robe and a diadem. I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame. I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
57. oldal - Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage ? He retaineth not his anger for ever, because He delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us ; He will subdue our iniquities ; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
221. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
135. oldal - Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer ; they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me : for that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord : they would none of My counsel; they despised all My reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
13. oldal - As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings ; so the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
49. oldal - If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maid-servant when they contended with me ; what then shall I do when God riseth Up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him ? Did not he that made me in the womb, make him ? and did not one fashion us in the womb...
13. oldal - When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
20. oldal - Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised : there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
62. oldal - With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with, my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.