Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according accordingly adds admonishes afflictions afterwards angels Antichrist autem believers blessing body brethren called Calvin Christians Church circumcision circumcision of Christ Colossians commands consolation Corinthians corrupt death declares desire Dieu Divine doctrine Domino employed endure enemies enim Epaphras Epaphroditus Epistle everything exhorts expression faith Father feel flesh give glory God's gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Hence holy Holy Spirit honour hope Idolatries Iesu inasmuch intimates Isaiah Jesus Christ Jews kingdom labour lest live Lord Jesus manifest manner means merely mind occasion ourselves Papists Parochial Mass passage Paul Paul's persecutions persons Philippians Phrygia pious praetorium pray prayer preached Psalm qu'il quae quod reason received reckon rejoice rendered resurrection righteousness Sacraments saints salvation Satan says Scripture shews speak Spirit sunt teaches term Thessalo Thessalonians things tion true Tychicus unto vestra vobis whole wicked word worship
169. oldal - Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church : whereof I am made a ' minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints : to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory...
142. oldal - Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth...
18. oldal - I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
142. oldal - We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints...
153. oldal - Arise, shine ; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people : but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
155. oldal - No one has ever seen God; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
178. oldal - I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh ; that their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ ; in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
120. oldal - Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. 28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
51. oldal - Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ : that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel ; 28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries : which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.