Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordingly affirm Almighty amongst ancient angels answered Antioch apostles appear Barnabas believe bishop blessed Jesus blessed Saviour body brethren called children of men CHR 1st CHRIST Christian church converted Corinth crucified dead death declared disciples divine doctrine enemies Ephesus epistle Eusebius evangelists faith Father Galilee Gentiles gospel governor happiness hath heard heaven Herod honour human infidel Jacob James Jerusalem Jesus of Nazareth Jewish Jews John Joseph Judas Judea labour learning Lord Lystra mankind manner Mary Mary Magdalene Master Messiah mind ministry miracles Moses nature Nicephorus Paul persecution person Peter Pharisees Pilate preach the gospel priests prison probably proconsul prophecy prophets reason received Redeemer religion remarkable resurrection Roman Rome Samuel Scripture sent sepulchre seventy disciples shew soldiers soul spirit suffer temple testimony thee Thessalonica things Thomas thou tion told truth unto virtue William
320. oldal - She saith unto him, Yea, Lord : I believe that thou art the Christ the Son of God, which should come into the world.
68. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye : for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here; for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
261. oldal - But the people magnified them ; and believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women ; insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
13. oldal - And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him. 48 But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?
154. oldal - But rise and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.
66. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake : for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow : and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
71. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping ; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
46. oldal - Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us ; and to the hills, Cover us. For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry ? And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
407. oldal - If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.