Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
1st Cong addressed Agent American annual Armenians Bible Board Boston called cents chapel China Christ Christian church coll const copies East effort fact faith field five foreign four girls give given gospel heathen helpers Herald hope hundred increased interest Islands John labor Ladies land less letter living Lord March means meeting MICHIGAN miles Miss mission missionary months Morning native never North pastor persons prayer preacher preaching Pres present Protestants published pupils received reports respecting Sabbath seems Seminary sent Society soon South spirit station Street teachers things tion truth Turkey Union United village West whole women writes York young
297. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ...
43. oldal - For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
246. oldal - What shall we do then? 11 He answereth, and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none ; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
246. oldal - So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
293. oldal - NOT UNTO us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
40. oldal - I could bear the thoughts of no other companions but such as were holy and the disciples of the blessed Jesus. I had great longings for the advancement of Christ's kingdom in the world, and my secret prayer used to be in great part taken up in praying for it. If I heard the least hint...
244. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour...
245. oldal - And Azariah the chief priest of the house of Zadok answered him, and said, Since the people began to bring the offerings into the house of the LORD, we have had enough to eat, and have left plenty : for the LORD hath blessed his people; and that which is left is this great store.
295. oldal - To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God and precious, ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.