Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abbey abbot accepted allowed altar ancient appointed Archbishop authority bishop body Book brought building called canons Canterbury carried cathedral century chapel chapter Christ Christian Church clergy College common Communion consecrated continued Convocation Council Court cross Crown death died diocese Divine doctrine early East ecclesiastical Edward England English established example existing faith Father founded four friars gave give given hands head held Henry Holy John king king's kingdom land later learning living London Lord ment minister monastery monks Northumbria parish Parliament party period persons Pope Prayer preach present priest probably received Reformation reign religion religious remain Roman Rome royal rule Saxon says seems sent side Society sometimes spiritual taken things tion took town usually whole York
171. oldal - THE body of our Lord Jesus Christ, which was given for thee, preserve thy body and soul unto everlasting life ! Take and eat this in remembrance that Christ died for thee ; and feed on him in thy heart by faith with thanksgiving.
171. oldal - THE peace of God, which passeth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge and love of God, and of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord : And the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be amongst you and remain with you always.
174. oldal - Likewise after supper He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
174. oldal - And although we be unworthy, through our manifold sins, to offer unto Thee any sacrifice, yet we beseech Thee to accept this our bounden duty and service, not weighing our merits, but pardoning our offences, through Jesus Christ our Lord, by whom, and with whom, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, all honour and glory be unto Thee, O Father Almighty, world without end. Amen.
33. oldal - Lift up your heads, 0 ye gates: and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
178. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John ; Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost.
563. oldal - Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me : he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. 7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house : he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
158. oldal - Holy Scripture and ancient authors, that from the Apostles' time there have been these Orders of Ministers in Christ's Church ; Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
595. oldal - UPON the day, and at the time appointed for the ministration of the Holy Communion, the Priest that shall execute the holy Ministry, shall put upon him the Vesture appointed for that ministration, that is to say, a white Albe plain, with a Vestment or Cope.