Venezuela-British Guiana Boundary Arbitration: The Case of the United States of Venezuela Before the Tribunal of Arbitration to Convene at Paris Under the Provisions of the Treaty, 1-2. kötet
Evening post, 1898
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according acts aforesaid already answered appear Appendix arrived asked attack Barima belonging Blue Book boats bring British brought called Captain Caribs carried cause Chamber coast colony Commandant Commandeur Company's continue Court creek Cuyuni dated Demerara Dutch Essequibo established Extract from letter Father four French further give given Government Governor granted Guayana Guiana hand High Hollanders Honor Indians inhabitants Island King land Lord Majesty March matter means Missions month Moruca mouth necessary negroes Note by Prof Orinoco pass persons plantations Pomeroon possession possible present Province reason received regard Report Reprinted from Blue Reprinted from U. S. request river Royal sent settlement ships side slaves soldiers Spain Spaniards Spanish Storm van's Gravesande taken territory tion trade U. S. Commission vessels West India Company Zeeland
1. oldal - ARTICLE III The written or printed case of each of the two parties, accompanied by the documents, the official correspondence, and other evidence on which each relies, shall be delivered in duplicate to each of the Arbitrators and to the Agent of the other party as soon as may be after the organization of the tribunal, but within a period not exceeding six months from the date of the exchange of the ratifications of this treaty.
3. oldal - Who after having communicated to each other their respective full powers, which were found to be in...
5. oldal - In deciding the matters submitted to the Arbitrators they shall be governed by the following three rules, which are agreed upon by the High Contracting Parties as rules to be taken as applicable to the case...
51. oldal - Netherlands, with the exclusive privilege to traffic and plant colonies on the coast of Africa from the Tropic of Cancer to the Cape of Good Hope ; on the coast of America, from the straits of Magellan to the remotest north.
9. oldal - ARTICLE v. It shall be the duty of the Agent of each party, within two months after the expiration of the time limited for the delivery of the counter case on both sides, to deliver in duplicate to each of the said Arbitrators and to the Agent of the other party a written or printed argument showing the points and referring to the evidence upon which his Government relies...
1. oldal - The tribunal shall investigate and ascertain the extent of the territories belonging to or that might lawfully be claimed by the United Netherlands or by the Kingdom of Spain, respectively, at the time of the acquisition by Great Britain of the colony of British Guiana, and shall determine the boundary line between the colony of British Guiana and the Republic of Venezuela.
4. oldal - In case of the death, absence, or incapacity to serve of any or either of the said Arbitrators, or, in the event of...
8. oldal - Within four months after the delivery on both sides of the written or printed case, either party may, in like manner, deliver in duplicate to each of the said arbitrators, and to the agent of the other party, a counter case and additional documents, correspondence, and evidence, in reply to the case, documents, correspondence, and evidence so presented by the other party.