Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abroad adore ages Almighty appear beams blessings blest boundless breath bright bring cheerful comfort command Creator crowns David death delight divine dost dwell earth employ eternal ev'ry eyes faith Father fear flow forever frame fruit give glorious glory grace grateful hand happy heart heav'nly heaven holy hope humble HYMN immortal join keep kind King known land light live Lord mind mortal nature never night o'er path peace pow'r presence proclaim prove providence PSALM race raise rays reigns rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation shade shine sing skies songs souls sound sovereign spread spring stand supply sure sweet teach thankful thee thine things thou thou art thoughts thousand throne thy mercies thy name thy praise tongue trust truth voice walk wisdom wonders wondrous
61. oldal - THROUGH all the changing scenes of life, In trouble and in joy, The praises of my God shall still My heart and tongue employ.
71. oldal - I'll praise him while he lends me breath, And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers ; My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
36. oldal - Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole...
62. oldal - When all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys; Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
49. oldal - Repeat his mercies in your song. 2 Give to the Lord of lords renown ; The King of kings with glory crown : His mercies ever shall endure, When lords and kings are known no more. 3 He built the earth, he spread the sky, And fixed the starry lights on high : Wonders of grace to God belong ; Repeat his mercies in your song.
138. oldal - Yet not to earth's contracted span Thy goodness let me bound; Or think thee Lord alone of man When thousand worlds are round...
22. oldal - O let them shout and sing, ; With joy and pious mirth ; For thou, the righteous Judge and King, Shalt govern all the earth.
7. oldal - WITH one consent let all the earth To God their cheerful voices raise ; Glad homage pay with awful mirth, And sing before Him songs of praise.