Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ALOHA American beautiful Bishop boys brown Building Church clouds color comes Consul dead deep earth England English Excellency eyes face Father feet fish flowers foreigners fruit give Government grounds half hand Hawaii Hawaiian head hear heard heart hills Honolulu interests islands John Kamehameha keep kind King Kingdom land leaves light live look meet miles mind Minister minutes Miss month morning mountain native nature nearly never night Office once passed perfect Plantation poor pretty Queen rain rest Ring road royal San Francisco seems seen ship side spirit stand steamer street sugar Sunday sure tell things thou thought trees true United valleys vessels whole wish wonderful
204. oldal - Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place.
107. oldal - To you, in David's town, this day Is born, of David's line, The Saviour, who is Christ the Lord ; And this shall be the sign : — 4 " The heavenly babe you there shall find To human view displayed, All meanly wrapped in swathing bands, And in a manger laid.
114. oldal - Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky, The flying cloud, the frosty light: The year is dying in the night; Ring out, wild bells, and let him die. Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.
205. oldal - And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. ^ Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water.
84. oldal - ANNOUNCED by all the trumpets of the sky, Arrives the snow, and, driving o'er the fields, Seems nowhere to alight: the whited air Hides hills and woods, the river, and the heaven, And veils the farm-house 'at the garden's end. The sled and traveller stopped, the courier's feet Delayed, all friends shut out, the housemates sit Around the radiant fireplace, enclosed In a tumultuous privacy of storm.
27. oldal - Pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer Than this world dreams of. Wherefore, let thy voice Rise like a fountain for me night and day. For what are men better than sheep or goats That nourish a blind life within the brain, If, knowing God, they lift not hands of prayer Both for themselves and those who call them friend? For so the whole round earth is every way Bound by gold chains about the feet of God.
49. oldal - I chatter, chatter, as I flow To join the brimming river, For men may come and men may go, But I go on forever.
114. oldal - THE time draws near the birth of Christ : The moon is hid ; the night is still ; The Christmas bells from hill to hill Answer each other in the mist. Four voices of four hamlets round, From far and near, on mead and moor, Swell out and fail, as if a door Were shut between me and the sound : Each voice four changes on the wind, That now dilate, and now decrease, Peace and goodwill...
204. oldal - And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.