Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according affected affliction Apostle appear bear behold believe better blessed body bring called cause Christ Christian comfort coming command concern condition consider darkness David dead death desire disciples Divine duty earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear feel flesh follow give glory Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven Hence Holy honour hope Israel Jesus John judge keep kind king knowledge leave light live look Lord means mind Name nature never ourselves peace persons Peter pray prayer present promise providence reason received regard rejoice relation religion remember rich righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour Scripture seek servant shew soon soul speak Spirit strength suffer sure tells thee things thou thought tion truth turn unto wait walk wisdom
501. oldal - Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
493. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities : for we know not what we should pray for as we ought : but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
200. oldal - He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall; but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
443. oldal - Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee : for whither thou goest, I will go ; and where thou lodgest I will lodge : thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: " Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me.
57. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud...
277. oldal - It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in; that bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
182. oldal - But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
555. oldal - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
74. oldal - If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.