Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
16 for ls according Acts angels answered appear baptism bear beginning behold believe blessed blood body bread called cast Christians Church Collect coming commanded concerning darkness David dead death delivered describe desire devil disciples earth Epistle evil faith Father fear flesh follow Gentiles give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John keep king kingdom known light live look Lord Lord's Luke Matt mean minister offered ourselves Paul peace perfect Peter Pilate pray prayer prepare priests promise prophets receive righteousness saith Saviour saying sent servant sins speak Spirit suffer SUNDAY teach thee things thou took truth unto viii witness words written
4. oldal - And Jesus went into the Temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the Temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer ; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
64. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
164. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
70. oldal - Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
191. oldal - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
127. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
144. oldal - Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you : but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
231. oldal - Who is among you that feareth the LORD, That obeyeth the voice of his servant, That walketh in darkness, and hath no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
52. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.