Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according answer appear begin believe Bible blessings Book born bring brought cast cause child Christ clear coming command concerning condemn death destroy devil discern doth earth enemies explain faith fall father fear forward friends fulfilled gave give given glory Gospel hand hath head hear heart heaven Holy honour Jews Joanna judge judgment king kingdom knowledge known land letter light living look Lord mankind manner marriage meaning mind mock mystery never ordered thee peace perfect promise prophecies Prophets prove receive refused revealed Satan Scriptures sent shew soon Spirit spoken stand strong surely taken tell thee things thou hast thoughts told thee true truth turn understand unto visitation wisdom woman wonders words writings written
41. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts ; and then shall every man have praise of God.
53. oldal - Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
45. oldal - Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him : for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
12. oldal - Verily, I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, shall in no wise enter therein.
11. oldal - And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
30. oldal - For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
48. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead ? For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy : and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
49. oldal - I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair : I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
18. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin : but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.