Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Biblical Natural Science: Being the Explanation of All References ..., 2. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
Abraham Abram Adam alleged Amorites ancient animals appears Ararat associated bear beasts Bible blessing called Canaan Caspian Sea cattle chapter Chedorlaomer connection covenant creation creature curse Dead Sea deluge descendants doubt earth east Egypt Egyptians Esau Euphrates existence father feet flocks flood fruit Genesis geological Gerar given goats ground Haran hath heaven Hebrew Hebron Horites hundred Isaac Israel Jacob Japheth Joseph Josephus Judah king Laban Lamech land language light living looked Lord mentioned Moses mountains narrative natural Noah notice occurs passage period Pharaoh Philistines plain plants present promise race referred regarded region Rephaim river rocks says Scripture seed seen serpent shalt Shechem Silurian sons sons of Noah species spiritual stone strata Terah thee theory things thou traces tract tree tribes true unto valley verse waters whole word Zoar
115. oldal - Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it. Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof. Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
235. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
193. oldal - And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
106. oldal - Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, "We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us.
138. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil ; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree -of life, and eat, and live for ever : therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden to till the ground from whence he was taken.
309. oldal - And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
227. oldal - But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
227. oldal - The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ...