An Act Relating to Property, and Other Matters Connected with Private Rights ...: Examined, Reviewed, and Amended, and Reported at the Session Commencing January 7, 1879
Weed, Parsons, 1879 - 445 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according action adding administrator adoption alien amended application appointed assignment authority bond cause certificate charge child claim clause clerk Code of Civil consent contained contract conveyance corporation court created creditors death debt decedent deemed descendants designated devise directed dollars dower duties effect entitled examination execution executor express filed given granted hundred husband infant interest issue italics judge lands last section letters license lien limited manner marked marriage married ment mortgage necessary notice officer omitted original otherwise owner paid party payment Penalty person personal property prescribed provisions real property receiver recorded relating remainder remove resident respect revised rule sell shown sold specified statute subd taken term therein thereof tion TITLE trust United unless vessel wife woman York
81. oldal - ... made with the intent to hinder, delay or defraud creditors or other persons of their lawful suits, damages, forfeitures, debts or demands, and every bond or other evidence of debt given, suit commenced, decree or judgment suffered, with the like intent, as against the persons so hindered, delayed or defrauded, shall be void.
140. oldal - ... unless provision shall have been made for such issue by some settlement, or unless such issue shall be provided for in the will, or in such way mentioned therein, as to show an intention not to make such provision; and no other evidence to rebut the presumption of such revocation, shall be received.
83. oldal - Immediate delivery and followed by an actual and continued change of possession of the things mortgaged, shall be absolutely void as against the creditors of the mortgagor, and as against subsequent purchasers and mortgagees In good faith...
48. oldal - Where any building, which is leased or occupied, is destroyed or so injured by the elements, or any other cause as to be untenantable, and unfit for occupancy, and no express agreement to the contrary has been made in writing, the lessee or occupant may, if the destruction or injury occurred without his fault or neglect, quit and surrender possession of the leasehold premises, and of the land so leased or occupied; and he is not liable to pay to the lessor or owner, rent for the time subsequent to...
266. oldal - The rate of interest upon the loan or forbearance of any money, goods or things in action...
34. oldal - A general power is in trust, where any person or class of persons, other than the grantee of the power, is designated as entitled to the proceeds, or any portion of the proceeds, or other benefits to result from its execution.
15. oldal - The absolute power of alienation shall not be suspended by any limitation or condition whatever, for a longer period than during the continuance of not more than two lives in being at the creation of the estate, except in the single case mentioned in the next section.
394. oldal - A widow shall be endowed of the third part of all the lands whereof her husband was seized of an estate of inheritance at any time during the marriage, unless she shall have lawfully released her right thereto.
84. oldal - A chattel mortgage, except as otherwise provided in this article, shall be Invalid as against creditors of the mortgagor, and against subsequent purchasers or mortgagees In good faith...