Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acceptable answer appear application arise attention awakened sinner believe blessing cause character Christ Christian church circumstances condition considered conviction danger dear death desire difficulties direct disposition distress divine duty effect effort eternal evidence evil examine example expectation experience expression faith favour fear feeling frequently give given gospel grace guilt hand heart holy hope idea important impressions influence inquirer instance interest Jesus labour language lead less letter light look Lord matter means mind nature never object once painful pardon possible practice prayer present produce promises question reason received Redeemer reference reflections religion remark render repentance salvation Saviour scriptures seems sense serious sight sinner sins sometimes sorrow soul spirit success sufferer supposed thing thought tion true truth understand unto utter wants whole
252. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.
177. oldal - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins ; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience, among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind,; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
176. oldal - The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
176. oldal - This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all : yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness. is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.
179. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
132. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
179. oldal - Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness : by Whose stripes ye were healed.
181. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed: and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye (Ezek., 18: 27-32).