Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Institutes of Natural and Revealed Religion: To Which Is Prefixed ..., 1. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
able againſt alſo apoſtles appearance attention authority becauſe believe benevolence Beſides beſt body called caſe cauſe character Chriſt chriſtianity circumſtances concerning conduct conſequence conſider continually creatures death divine doctrine doubt effect equally eſpecially evidence evil expect fact faith fame favour firſt future give given greater greateſt happineſs happy heathen himſelf hiſtory human idea important impoſſible intereſt Jewiſh Jews kind knowledge known laws leaſt light live Lord mankind manner means mind miracles moral moſt muſt nature never object obſerved ourſelves particular perfect perſons philoſophers pleaſure preſent principles probable proper prophecies providence purpoſe reaſon regard relation religion religious reſpect revelation rule ſame ſay ſee ſeems ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch ſufficient ſuppoſed ſyſtem themſelves theſe thing thoſe tion true truth uſe vice virtue whole wiſdom writers
440. oldal - And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out ; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
445. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
427. oldal - He was taken from prison, and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation ? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
426. oldal - For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground : he hath no form nor comeliness ; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
412. oldal - Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard ; publish, and conceal not: say, "Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces ; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.
409. oldal - That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.
428. oldal - He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied ; by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many : for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong ; because he hath poured out his soul unto death : and he was numbered with the transgressors ; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
435. oldal - Prophets, and ftonefl them which are fent unto thee ; how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not ! Behold, your houfe is left unto you defolate. For I fay unto you, Ye fhall not fee me henceforth, till ye fhall fay, BlefTed is he that cometh in the Name of the Lord.