Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear bear behold believe bless blest bliss blood body cheer child church comfort congregation cross dear death didst divine dost doth earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith Father favor fear feel flesh flock Friend gain give glory God's grace gracious Grant grief hand happy hath Head hear heart heav'n heav'nly holy humbly impart Jesus Christ keep kind King Lamb light live look Lord Lord Jesus mercy mind never night once pain peace poor pow'r praise pray precious prove race receive Redeemer rejoice rest righteousness salvation Saviour shame share sing sinners sins slain soul Spirit stand strength tears thanks thee thine things thou art thou hast thoughts thro throne thy blood thy grace thy love thy name true trust truth unto whole wounds
xiv. oldal - The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
xxvii. oldal - He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
54. oldal - What thou shalt today provide, Let me as a child receive ; What tomorrow may betide, Calmly to thy wisdom leave : 'Tis enough that thou wilt care ; Why should I the burden bear...
122. oldal - Thou shalt see my glory soon, When the work of grace is done ; Partner of my throne shalt be, Say, poor sinner, lov'st thou me...
37. oldal - E'er since, by faith, I saw the stream Thy flowing wounds supply, Redeeming love has been my theme, And shall be till I die.
xxxiii. oldal - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
234. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for Thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and Thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
16. oldal - Weak is the effort of my heart, And cold my warmest thought ; But when I see thee as thou art, I'll praise thee as I ought.
63. oldal - All hail the power of Jesus' name, Let angels prostrate fall; Bring forth the royal diadem And crown Him Lord of all.