Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alleluia altar Amen ancient angels antiphon Apostles appears assistants baptism basilica beginning bell benediction bishop blessing body bread called Canon Cardinal carried Catholic celebrant century ceremony chalice chant chapter choir Christ Christian church communicate communion confession consecration Council cross custom deacon divine Domine early East Easter epistle Eucharist faithful Father feast followed Friday gifts give given Gloria Gospel Greek Gregory hands head Holy Host hour hymn incense Italy Jerusalem Jesus John kiss known later Lateran Lent lies light liturgy Lord Maria martyrs Mary mass Matins mentioned nobis oblation observed Octave offer origin Paul peace person Peter's Pope pray prayer present priest procession psalms received recited represented rest rite Roman Rome sacred saints says side Spirit standing Station Sunday sung takes thee things thou tion to-day verse Vespers vigil Virgin week
24. oldal - Father, by whom all things were made, who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate : He suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven and sitteth at the right hand of the Father, and he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead, whose kingdom shall have no end.
22. oldal - I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible: And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God; begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God; begotten, not made; being of one substance with the Father...
49. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings ! and ye would not...
289. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
22. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
158. oldal - Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
24. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
130. oldal - Watch ye therefore ; for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cock-crowing, or in the morning ; Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
42. oldal - Pater noster, qui es in ccelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum : adveniat regnum tuum : fiat voluntas tua sicut in ccelo, et in terra : panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie; et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris : Et ne nos inducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.