Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according aforesaid allowed amend amount appear apply appointed authorised bill Board borough building burgh carried cause certificate charge child clerk commanding Commissioners contained conviction copy Council court court-martial debt deemed direct district duties effect eight employed employment enacted enlistment entitled exceeding execution expenses factory or workshop five force give given Government granted ground imprisonment included inspector interest Ireland justice lands lawful less liable Lord Majesty Majesty's manner marine means ment mentioned months municipal necessary notice objection occupier offence officer otherwise owner paid parish Parliament Parliamentary passing payment penalty period pounds powers premises present prison punishment reasonable receive registered regulations relating respect road sanitary authority Schedule Scotland Secretary sentence serve sessions shillings signed situate soldier supply term therein thereof trustees unless Vict whole young person
640. oldal - An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders," inclusive of any Acts amending the same.
607. oldal - Any exception, exemption, proviso, excuse, or qualification, whether it does or not accompany the description of the offence in this Act, may be proved by the defendant, but need not be specified or negatived in the information, and if so specified or negatived, no proof in relation to the matters so specified or negatived shall be required on the part of the informant : 4.
98. oldal - ... a certificate containing the substance and effect only (omitting the formal part) of the indictment and conviction for such offence, purporting to be signed by the clerk of the Court, or other officer having the custody of the records of the Court where the offender was convicted, or by the deputy of such clerk or officer...
262. oldal - An Act to repeal an Act of the present Session of Parliament, intituled ' An Act for the more effectual Abolition of Oaths and Affirmations taken and made in various Departments of the State, and to substitute Declarations in lieu thereof, and for the more entire Suppression of voluntary and extra-judicial Oaths and Affidavits;' and to make other Provisions for the Abolition of unnecessary Oaths.
606. oldal - means the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled " An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
509. oldal - An act for taking away the court of wards and liveries and tenures, in capite and by knights service, and purveyance, and for settling a revenue upon his majesty in lieu thereof...
465. oldal - If while the Bill confirming any such order is pending in either House of Parliament, a petition is presented against any order comprised therein, the Bill, so far as it relates to such order, may be referred to a Select Committee, and the petitioner shall be allowed to appear and oppose as in the case of private bills...
581. oldal - ... such part of the sea adjacent to the coast of the United Kingdom, or the coast of some other part of Her Majesty's dominions, as is deemed by international law to be within the territorial sovereignty of Her Majesty ; and for the purpose of any offence declared by this Act to be within the jurisdiction of the Admiral, any part of the open sea within one marine league of the coast measured from low-water mark shall be deemed to be open sea within the territorial waters of Her Majesty's dominions...
98. oldal - ... to the house of correction, there to be kept to hard labour for any time not exceeding one calendar month.
11. oldal - Act, impose on offenders against the same such reasonable penalties as they think fit, not exceeding the sum of five pounds for each offence, and in the case of a continuing offence a further penalty not exceeding forty shillings for each day after written notice of the...