Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts afterwards ancient angel animals apostle appears Arabs Assyria authority Babylon bird body called carried Christ Christian Chron church common continued covered David dead death described earth East Egypt express father feet figure four give given Greek ground hand head Hebrew holy idea import inhabitants Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Josh Judah Judg kind king known land lived Lord manner means mentioned Moses mount mountains nature observed opinion original passage passed Paul perhaps Persian person present probably prophet received referred relation remarks rendered represented river sacred says Scripture seems sense sent side signifies sometimes speaks supposed Syria taken temple thing thought tion took translation Travels trees tribe whole worship writers
122. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, The beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, And satyrs shall dance there.
339. oldal - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth : and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
14. oldal - What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in ? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
183. oldal - For judgment I am come into this world; that they which see not might see, and that they which see might be made blind.
140. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
353. oldal - And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
301. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
272. oldal - Yet destroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks ; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath.