Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection answer appear Assyria authority beautiful blessed body BOOKSELLERS bring called CANTERBURY chapter Christ Christian Church Collect comfort coming David death desire duty earth enemies evil example eyes faith father fear feel friends give given God's grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope Jesus Jews judgment king land light Liturgy live Lord MARTIN'S master means mind MORNING mother nature never OBSERVER offer OFFICE peace PENNY SUNDAY READER persons poor pray prayer present PRINTED PROPER LESSON prophet PUBLISHED punishment reason receive religion repentance rich Scriptures seems servants shew sins sorrow soul spirit suffer sure thee things thou thought THY NURSING true trust truth turn unto verse wicked wisdom wise
55. oldal - But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land ; but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet, and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
119. oldal - Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him : with him is an arm of flesh ; but with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles.
108. oldal - But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort ? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
354. oldal - Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to "Whom be glory for ever and ever, amen
294. oldal - The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
170. oldal - Where'er I roam, whatever realms to see, My heart untravell'd fondly turns to thee ; Still to my brother turns, with ceaseless pain, And drags at each remove a lengthening chain.
106. oldal - My soul hath a desire and longing to enter into the courts of the Lord : my heart and my flesh rejoice in the living God.
294. oldal - There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing : there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.
170. oldal - Where all the ruddy family around Laugh at the jests or pranks that never fail , Or sigh with pity at some mournful tale ; Or press the bashful stranger to his food, And learn the luxury of doing good.