Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: With Explanatory ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according angel answered apostle appears behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cast cause chap CHAPTER Christian Church coming commanded dead death disciples Divine doctrine earth enter evil expression faith Father fear flesh followed Gentiles give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hope human Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment king kingdom light living Lord Master Matt means ment mind mission moral nature notes opened pass Paul perfect Peter preached present priests principles promise prophets receive record reference regard relation rendered resurrection saith saved say unto Scriptures seen sense sent servants sins soul speak spirit stand suffer temple thee things thou tion took true truth unto verse whole witness written
457. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
405. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
153. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow : and much people of the city was with her. 13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
631. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
310. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house ; and, putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
406. oldal - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
31. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
4. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.