Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Agate Alice Author Barton beauty believe better birds brook called carried Cathcart child clear cloth coloured comes Deacon deep Doctor don't door duty edge Edition England English extra eyes face father feeling flowers folks girls give ground grow half hands happy head heart hill Hiram History horses Illustrations imagination keep kind knew laugh leaves light living look manner Marble mean mind minister moral morning mother nature never night once original Pete poor post 8vo Rachel reached Rose seemed seen sense shadow side singing Small soon soul sound stand story summer Sunday tell things thought Tommy town trees truth turn VILLAGE vols walked Wentworth whole wind wood young
121. oldal - And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
1. oldal - Finds comfort in himself and in his cause; And, while the mortal mist is gathering, draws His breath in confidence of Heaven's applause : This is the happy Warrior; this is He That every Man in arms should wish to be.
6. oldal - The English Catalogue of Books : giving the date of publication of every book published from 1835 to 1863, in addition to the title, size, price, and publisher, in one alphabet. An entirely new work, combining the Copyrights of the " London Catalogue" and the
3. oldal - ' We should be glad if any words of ours could help to bespeak a large circulation for this handsome attractive book ; and who can refuse his homage to the good-humoured industry of the editor.
6. oldal - Publishers' Circular (The), and General Record of British and Foreign Literature ; giving a transcript of the title-page of every work published in Great Britain, and every work of interest published abroad, with lists of all the publishing houses. Published regularly on the ist and isth of every Month, and forwarded post free to all parts of the world on payment of 8s.
2. oldal - About in the World. Essays by the Author of "The Gentle Life." " It is not easy to open it at any page without finding some handy idea.
15. oldal - The Principles of Political Economy applied to the Condition, the Resources, and Institutions of the American People. By Francis Bowen. 8vo. Cloth. 14s. A History of New South Wales from the Discovery of New Holland in 1616 to the present time. By the late Roderick Flanagan, Esq., Member of the Philosophical Society of New South Wales. 2 vols. 8vo. 24s. Canada and its Resources. Two Prize Essays, by Hogan and Morris. 7s., or separately, Is.
10. oldal - Geography for my Children. By Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe. Author of " Uncle Tom's Cabin," &c. Arranged and Edited by an English Lady, under the Direction of the Authoress. With upwards of Fifty Illustrations. Cloth extra, 4s.
2. oldal - Familiar Words. An Index Verborum, or Quotation Handbook. Affording an immediate Reference to Phrases and Sentences that have become embedded in the English language. 3rd and enlarged Edition. 6s. "The most extensive dictionary of quotation we have met with." — Notes and Queries. Essays by Montaigne. Edited and Annotated by the Author of "The Gentle Life.