Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Two Chancellors, Prince Gortchakof and Prince Bismarck, Tr. by Mrs. Tait
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
able affairs Alexander allowed already ambassador army asked August Austria become Benedetti Berlin Bismarck Cabinet called cause celebrated certainly Chamber Chancellor cloth complete congress consider Count Court Crown demands desire despatch diplomatist doubt Eastern Edition Emperor empire England Europe existing expressed fact favour feelings Foreign formed former France Frankfort French future German give given Government hand hope House idea Illustrations imperial important influence interests Italian Italy King later less letter Lord Lord John Russell Mark means military mind minister mission month Napoleon nature never offer Office once opinion Paris party peace period Petersburg political position present Prince Gortchakof principles Prussia question remained respect Sadowa seemed showed side speech taken thought tion took treaty Tuileries turn views vols whole wished wrote
9. oldal - DYCE'S Final Corrections. %* This edition is not a mere reprint of that which appeared in 1857, but presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, with a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained.
1. oldal - Messrs. CHAPMAN & HALL trust that by this Edition they will be enabled to place the works of the most popular British Author of the present day in the hands of all English readers.
1. oldal - Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce.
7. oldal - Post 8vo, cloth, 7s. 6d. MALLET (ROBERT)— GREAT NEAPOLITAN EARTHQUAKE OF 1857. First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
7. oldal - MEREDITH (GEORGE)— MODERN LOVE AND POEMS OF THE ENGLISH ROADSIDE, WITH POEMS AND BALLADS.
11. oldal - THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES: An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. Royal 8vo, 8s.
350. oldal - The Life and Times of Prince Charles Stuart, Count of Albany, commonly called the Young Pretender. From the State Papers and other Sources. New and Cheaper Edition, with a Portrait, crown 8vo, cloth extra, 7s.
11. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations.