Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alexander Mikhailovitch alliance already army August Austria banks Belgium Benedetti Berlin Beust Bismarck Bund Cabinet campaign cause celebrated certainly Chancellor of Germany cloth colleague congress Count Crimean Crimean war Crown 8vo Czar Danube declared demands Demy 8vo Denmark despatch diplomatic diplomatist doubt Drouyn de Lhuys Duchies Eastern Edition Emperor Alexander Emperor Napoleon Emperor Nicholas empire England envoy Europe expressed fatal favour France Frankfort Frederick William Frederick William IV French ambassador future German Confederation Government Govone Hapsburg Hohenzollern honour House of Hapsburg Illustrations Imperial important Italian Italy King Klaczko letter Lord John Russell Marmora ment military mind mission month nation negotiations never Nikolsburg opinion Paris party patriotic peace Petersburg plenipotentiary political position Post 8vo Prince Gortchakof Prussia Prussian minister question Rhine Rouher Royal Sadowa Sir Andrew Buchanan sovereign speech thought tion treaty Tuileries unmounted Vienna vols word wrote
17. oldal - DYCE'S Final Corrections. %* This edition is not a mere reprint of that which appeared in 1857, but presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, with a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained.
9. oldal - Messrs. CHAPMAN & HALL trust that by this Edition they will be enabled to place the works of the most popular British Author of the present day in the hands of all English readers.
9. oldal - Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce.
15. oldal - Post 8vo, cloth, 7s. 6d. MALLET (ROBERT)— GREAT NEAPOLITAN EARTHQUAKE OF 1857. First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
15. oldal - MEREDITH (GEORGE)— MODERN LOVE AND POEMS OF THE ENGLISH ROADSIDE, WITH POEMS AND BALLADS.
19. oldal - THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES: An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. Royal 8vo, 8s.
358. oldal - The Life and Times of Prince Charles Stuart, Count of Albany, commonly called the Young Pretender. From the State Papers and other Sources. New and Cheaper Edition, with a Portrait, crown 8vo, cloth extra, 7s.
19. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations.