Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages angels answer apostle appears argument authority believe blessing blood body called causes character Christ Christian church circumstances coming common connection considered consists death described discourse distinct divine doctrine duties earth effect equally evidence expression faith Father future give God's gospel hath heaven holy human images immediately importance interpretation Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king kingdom knowledge learned less Lord Lord's man's meaning mentioned Messiah mind moral natural necessary never object observation occasion original particular passage perfect perhaps person Peter preaching prediction present principle promise proper prophecy prophets Providence question reason religion rendered Sabbath Saviour Scripture seems sense soul speak Spirit stand sufferings supposed taken thing tion true truth understanding understood unto verse virtue whole word writings
88. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
3. oldal - Now learn a parable of the fig tree ; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh : so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
78. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead...
21. oldal - Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles ; how much more their fulness?
65. oldal - Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts : smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered : and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
124. oldal - And he charged them that they should tell no man : but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it; 37 And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well : he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
46. oldal - Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most Mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness ; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
95. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book and all the people. Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.