Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore almighty angels appear bear behold bless blest bring cheerful Christ command creatures dark death dost dwell earth eternal ev'ry extend eyes faith fall Father favour fear flow foes give glad glorious glory God's grace grant hand hast hear heart heav'n heav'nly holy hope host HYMN Jesus keep kind King land light live Lord mighty never night o'er pain paths peace pow'r praise pray prayer presence proclaim PSALM raise reigns rejoice rest righteous rise rock sacred safely saints salvation Saviour seek servants shine sight sing sinners sins song soul Spirit spread spring stand streams strength supply sure thanks thee thine thou thoughts throne thy face thy mercy tongue trust truth voice Whilst wings wond'rous
25. oldal - AS pants the hart for cooling streams, When heated in the chase ; So longs my soul, O GOD, for thee, And thy refreshing grace. 2 For thee, my GOD, the living GOD, My thirsty soul doth pine ; O ! when shall I behold thy face, Thou Majesty divine...
20. oldal - THROUGH all the changing scenes of life, In trouble and in joy ; The praises of my God shall still My heart and tongue employ.
110. oldal - We'll crowd Thy gates with thankful songs, High as the heavens our voices raise And Earth, with her ten thousand tongues, Shall fill Thy courts with sounding praise. 5 Wide as the world is Thy command, Vast as eternity Thy love ; Firm as a rock Thy truth must stand, When rolling years shall cease to move.
80. oldal - O help us, through the prayer of faith More firmly to believe ; For still the more the servant hath, The more shall he receive...
113. oldal - Other refuge have I none; . Hangs my helpless soul on Thee: Leave, ah, leave me not alone, Still support and comfort me : All my trust on Thee is stay'd, All my help from Thee I bring; Cover my defenceless head With the shadow of Thy wing.
51. oldal - CLM one consent let all the earth To God their cheerful voices raise ; Glad homage pay with awful mirth, And sing before him songs of praise.
48. oldal - O COME, loud anthems let us sing, Loud thanks to our Almighty King ; For we our voices high should raise, When our salvation's rock we praise. 2 Into his presence let us haste, To thank him for his favors past ; To him address, in joyful songs, The praise that to his...
109. oldal - tis Jesus Holds the helm, and guides the ship : Spread the sails, and catch the breezes Sent to waft us through the deep, To the regions, Where the mourners cease to weep.