Dog Ear Publishing, 2005 - 352 oldal
Searching for the affection that her father pulled away from her to protect her, Debbie Vitella starts searching for love in all the wrong places. She finds the love of her life in her late thirties, but must lock him out of her life. She receives a heavenly experience from the Lord, in which He tells her in a very unique way that He has plans for her. Unaware that Satan is trying to thwart her mission, she ends up in a mental health unit more than once. Believing for years that she failed the Lord, it all comes together after a blessing from her father. Being told by the Lord to write a book, it is only after she sends it off for publication that she starts feeling hope. Could what was revealed to her possibly be prevented? The clock is ticking, but she is able to remain amazingly calm. But what if her book falls into the wrong hands first? Feeling incredibly honored, but so painfully inadequate, she finds herself many times asking, "But why did Thou choose me, Father? I am just Deb from West Bend, Wisconsin. Why me?"
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
angels apostasy Apostle asked bedroom believe Bible Bill Billy bishop blessing Book of Mormon called Cathy Chris Christ of Latter-day crying Debbie Doctrine and Covenants door earth exss exsx eyes feel felt gave girl gospel hands happened Harry hath head hear heard heart heaven Heavenly Father Holly Holy Ghost hugged husband Israel Jesus Christ Joseph Smith Judah Kellie King James Bible kingdom Kingdom of Israel knew later Latter-day Saints learned LeGrand Richards looked Lord Mark marriage married Melchizedek Priesthood Moses mother needed Nephi never night Oliver Cowdery once oral sex patriarchal bless prayer Prophet pulled remember Satan scripture seemed someone spirit started Steve stopped talk tears tell things thou thought told took tried unto walked wanted watching West Bend wondered words
92. oldal - ... if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
309. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
310. oldal - As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction...
249. oldal - BUT there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
284. oldal - Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
278. oldal - Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath, And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon, And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills...
75. oldal - Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man ; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them : they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
90. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, " Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the Angels of God in heaven.