Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable according actions actual Adam admit affirm answer Apostle argument assert Augustine baptism believers Bellarmine bestowed body bound called cause Christ Christian Church command concupiscence condemnation considered consists contrary corruption Counsels death defiled deny desire Divine doctrine effect entirely eternal evil faith Fathers flesh follow formal cause gift give given glory grace greater guilt habit hath heart Hence holiness imperfect imputed inference infused inherent righteousness justified Lastly less live Lord maintain matter means merit mind mortal motions namely nature necessary ness obedience observance obtain opinion original Papists passage perfection performed person precept properly prove punishment reason received reference regards regenerate remains remission respect righteousness of Christ rule salvation says Scriptures sense shew sins soul speaking Spirit supererogation taken teach testimonies things thou tion true truly unless virginity virtue whole
457. oldal - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb : and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men : and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
158. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one ; much more they which receive abundance of grace, and of the gift of righteousness, shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ...
471. oldal - I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: and they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
335. oldal - For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
425. oldal - And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
308. oldal - But by the grace of God I am what I am; and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all; yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
264. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves : 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another ;) 16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
264. oldal - For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me ; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel...
98. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.