Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Acts againſt Apoſtles Authority believe beſt better Bleſſed bring called Chriſt Chriſtians Church Circumſtances Comfort conſider Deſign Diſciples Diſcourſe Doctrine Duty Earth endeavour evil Example expect Eyes Faith fake fall Father firſt follow give Glory God's Goſpel Grace greater Hand Heart Heaven himſelf holy Honour Hope Juſtice keep Kingdom laſt Light likewiſe Lives look Lord Love Luke manner Matter Means Mind moſt muſt namely Nature neceſſary Neighbour Notions obſerve Occaſion ourſelves particular Patience Paul Peace Perſecution Perſons Place Poor Power Practice Principles Promiſe proper Prophets Reaſon Relation Religion Reward Righteouſneſs ſaid ſame Saviour ſays Scripture ſee Senſe Sermon Service ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome Spirit ſuch Sufferings Temper Text themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth unto Uſe Virtue whole World worldly
366. oldal - But I say unto you, It shall ,be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell : for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
366. oldal - Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
411. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him ; let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
68. oldal - AND seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
491. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
380. oldal - Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God...
496. oldal - Let us, therefore, follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
209. oldal - He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.