Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Treatise on the Truth and Inspiration of the Old and New Testament ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Abraham acknowledge acts admit ages allow Almighty Apostles appear arguments assert attention authority behold believe Bible blessed body Book called carried cause ceremonies chapter Christ Christian circumstances clear command consequently consider contained convinced death demonstration deny discover Divine doubt effect entirely equally establish eternal examine existence expressions fact faith Father favour followers formed further Gentiles give given glory Gospel Gosport hand Hants heart holy writ human idea imagine infidel Israel Israelites Jesus Jewish Jews John king knowledge laws lead light Lord manner matter memorials Messiah mind miracles Moses nature object once origin perfect persons possession predictions produce promises proofs prophecies Prophets proved reason received regard reject relate religion remarkable revelation sacred Scripture seek soul speak Spirit suffering sufficient surely teach things thou thoughts tion true truth unto volume whole wonderful worship writings
202. oldal - ... in the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even ! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shah fear, and for the sight of thine
146. oldal - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
221. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
255. oldal - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
180. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, That shall burn as an oven ; And all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : And the day that cometh shall burn them up, Saith the LORD of hosts, That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
283. oldal - Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul : and I of Apollos : and I of Cephas ; and I of Christ.
354. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see : the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
382. oldal - Ye worship ye know not what. We know what we worship; for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
368. oldal - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.