Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear asked become believe better Bible blessed blood body bring brought called cause child Christian church conversation daily darkness dear death desire duty earth eternal eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour Jesus Christ John keep kind labour leave light live look Lord Matt means mind morning nature never night once passed peace person poor pray prayer present promise reader received religion remember rest Sabbath Saviour season seek seemed sinner sins soon soul speak Spirit strength suffer Sunday tell thee things thou thought told true truth turn unto voice walk whole wife wish young
110. oldal - And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
47. oldal - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
125. oldal - O GOD, thou art my God; early will I seek thee : my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is ; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
23. oldal - I'LL praise my Maker with my breath ; And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
76. oldal - I have set the Lord always before me : Because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: My flesh also shall rest in hope.
65. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh : how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God...
86. oldal - When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
93. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me; because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
35. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me ? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward...