Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted affections answer apostle appears believe bestow blessed bring called cause Christ Christian church concerning consider creature dependence desire divine doctrine duty earth enemies especially eternal evident excellency exercise experience expression faith Father follow fruit give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour infinite influence Jesus judge justified kind kingdom light live look Lord manifest manner means mercy mind ministers moral nature never obedience object obliged observed obtain occasion perfect persons prayer preaching present punishment reason receive religion repentance respect reward righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour scripture seek seems sense shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer suppose things thou thoughts true union unto wherein wicked wonderful worthy wrath
415. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name : and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you : for the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
397. oldal - And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
460. oldal - And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge ; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness ; And to godliness brotherly kindness ; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
462. oldal - He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God : I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
267. oldal - Now the just shall live by faith : but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition ; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
382. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
507. oldal - But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all : and thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest ; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
428. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
239. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost ; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour ; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
71. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.