Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
12 Neoni 20 Neoni Adam agwagh agwagh oksaok agwègouh angel answered asked began behold Bethsaida Blessed body bread bring called cast CHAPTER Christ commanded David dead death disciples dnea earth enter Et-hoghke evil eyes father followed Galilee gave give given Gospel gouh ground hand hath hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy Ikea James Jerusalem Jesus Christ John king kingdom Lord Mary mother n'Ongwe na-ah ne neannè ne Royàner neannè nene nenekea Neoni agwagh neoni agwègouh neoni et-ho Neoni Jesus Neoni ne onea Neoni Niyoh Neoni ronouhha Oghwhentsya ok ne Ongwe oughka pass Peter Pharisees priests Raotyoughkwa raouhha raouhhàge receive rise Royàner saith unto say unto scribes sent sins spirit temple thee things thou thou shalt toghsa took tree waghsakaweahhaghse wahdeni wahheàrouh whosoever wife woman yagh yaght-ha yaghtea
58. oldal - And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
158. oldal - And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him : and falsely accused. Peter denieth him. 52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.
20. oldal - In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground ; for out of it wast thou taken : for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. 20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. 21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
24. oldal - And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
92. oldal - And they bring unto him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech ; and they beseech him to put his hand upon him.
72. oldal - But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
94. oldal - And he commanded the people to sit down on the ground: and he took the seven loaves, and gave thanks, and brake, and gave to his disciples to set before them; and they did set them before the people.
26. oldal - Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel : for they are dead which sought the young child's life.