Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Actions Acts againſt Aleim alſo anointed Apoſtles appears appointed becauſe Believers Bleſſed Blood Body called Children Chriſt Chriſtian Church coming Conqueror David dead Death deliver deſtroy dwell Earth Enemies enter Eſſence Face Faith fall Father Feaſt Fire firſt Fleſh Gentiles give given Glory Hand hath Heart Heathens Heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt Hope Houſe Humanity Ideas Iſrael Jehovah Jeſus Jews John judge Judgment keep King Kingdom Light live Lord Love Mall Manner mean Month moſt muſt Name Nature offered Office perfect performed Perſon Place Power Prieſt Promiſe Prophets Pſal Pſalm purified reſt Righteouſneſs Rule ſaid Salt Salvation ſame ſaved ſay Scripture ſee Senſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſome Song Sons Soul ſpeak Spirit Strength Subjects ſuch ſuffer Tabernacle taken Temple Terms thee theſe Things thoſe thou tion truſt Types typical unto uſed Water whole Wicked World
46. oldal - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
46. oldal - Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble ; Every man's work shall be made manifest : for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
50. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power ; in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ : buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
172. oldal - Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
141. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the Law is manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference...
158. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field ; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
220. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
353. oldal - WHEN the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us ; whereof we are glad.
136. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you : but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.