Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according Advantages againft Ages alfo attend becaufe beginning better Bleffing bring brought called carry caufe Chriftian Church coming Command Common confider continue Curfe danger Dedicated defraud deny Devotion Divine doubt Duty Eftates Ends Faith fame fays feem feveral fince firft follow fome fore fruits fuch furely gave give God's greater guilty hall Hands Himfelf Holy Honour hope hould Increafe Jews Judgment juft Kingdom Kings Lands leaft Learned lefs Levi live Lord Maintenance Matter means mentioned moft muft Name never obferved Obligation Offerings Office paid pay Tithes payment Pious Place Portion Practice Prieft proper receive Religion Repentance returned Right Sacrilegious Service Souls Stealing Subftance taken Tenth Thefe themfelves ther thine Things thofe thou thought tion unto Vows whole wicked worfe World
34. oldal - Do ye not know that they which minifter about holy things live of the things of the temple ? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar ? 14 Even fo hath the Lord ordained, • that they which preach the gofpel fhould live of the gofpel.
47. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground ; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
13. oldal - By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
37. oldal - Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
21. oldal - And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham...
18. oldal - And all the tithe' of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S : it is holy unto the LORD.
22. oldal - But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
36. oldal - Neither was there any among them that ' lacked : for as many as were poflefTors of lands or houfes, fold them, and brought the prices of the things that were fold, and laid them down at the apoftles feet : and diftribution was made unto every man according as he had need.