Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Amst ancient answer Apostles authority Bible Bishop Book calf neat Cambridge Canones Cent Christ Christian Christian Religion Church of England collected Commentary Common complete concerning containing Controversy copy Critical cura Defence Discourse Dissertation Divine Doctrine Dublin Duty Ecclesiae Ecclesiastical edidit Editio edition English Epistles Epistolae Essay et Lat Evidences Exposition Faith folio four Fourth Gospel Greek Halae Hebrew History Holy illustrated Inquiry John Large paper late Latine Lectures Letters Lexicon Lips Lives Lond London Lugd morocco nature neat 11 notes notis Observations Opera original Oxford Oxon Paris Patrum Practical Prayer principles Prophecies published reason Reformation Religion Remarks Revelation Roman royal 8vo Sacra Scripture Second edition Sermons sive Small subjects Test Testament Third edition Tracts translated Treatise Trinity Truth vellum versione View Vindication vols volume writings
2. oldal - SKETCH of the HISTORY of the CHURCH of ENGLAND to the Revolution of 1688. By the Right Rev. TV SHORT, DD Lord Bishop of St. Asaph.
98. oldal - THE BOOK OF ENOCH the Prophet: an Apocryphal production, supposed for ages to have been lost ; but discovered at the close of the last century in Abyssinia ; now first translated from an Ethiopic MS.
164. oldal - THE GOLDEN GROVE; a Choice Manual, containing: what is to be Believed, Practised, and Desired, or Prayed for. By BISHOP JEREMY TAYLOR. Printed uniform with
4. oldal - Stemmata Chicheleana ; or, A Genealogical Account of some of the Families derived from Thomas Chichele, of Higham-Ferrers, in the County of Northampton ; all whose Descendants are held to be entitled to Fellowships in All-Souls College, Oxford, by Virtue of their Consanguinity to Archbishop Chichele, the Founder, Oxford, 1765, 4to.
92. oldal - Evidence of the Truth of the Christian Religion derived from the Literal Fulfilment of Prophecy. By ALEXANDER KEITH, DD 37th Edition, with numerous Plates, in square 8vo.
7. oldal - Fasti Hellenici. The Civil and Literary Chronology of Greece, from the CXXIVth Olympiad to the Death of Augustus.
iv. oldal - ... said upon any subject. No man that reads Dr. Barrow upon any subject which he has handled, needs rack his invention for topics upon which to speak, or for arguments to make these topics good. If our divine is obliged to be a constant preacher, it will be necessary for him to have what is commonly called a body of divinity in his head. In order to that, I would advise him first to begin with Grotius, of the Truth of the Christian Religion...
1. oldal - Discourses on Prophecy. In which are considered its Structure, Use, and Inspiration; being the substance of Twelve Sermons preached in the Chapel of Lincoln's Inn, by JOHN DAVISON, BD Sixth and Cheaper Edition.