Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according answered apostles appeared appointed Assyria behold blessed body bring brother brought called cause CHAP chief children of Israel Christ cloud commanded concerning conduct contain Daniel David dead death deliver departed died disciples divine earth Egypt elders Eternal evil eyes father fear feet fell Galilee gave give given glory Gospel ground hands hast hath heard heart heaven Herod holy Israelites Jacob Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph Joshua journey Judah judge king kingdom land lived Lord manner miracles Moses Mount mountain multitude night pass Paul Persian Peter Pharisees pray predicted priests promise prophet QUESTIONS raised received reigned returned Roman Samuel Saul saved Saviour saying sent servant Solomon sons spake spirit temple thee things thou thou shalt took tribes unto voice whole wisdom wonderful worship
28. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
117. oldal - Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. But John forbade him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now; for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.
27. oldal - Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain ; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
157. oldal - Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
27. oldal - In it thou shalt do no manner of work, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day : wherefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it.
27. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
160. oldal - A certain man had two sons: and the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me.
156. oldal - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do : for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
147. oldal - Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things.