Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
already answer apostles appears argument authority believe bishop blessed body called cause Christ Christian church College comfort concerning conscience consequences consider death desire divine doctrine duty effect essential evil excellent expressed fact faith fathers forms give given grace greater hand hath heart heaven Holy honour hope inclination instance interest John learning less letter live Lord manner means mind nature necessary never Note object obliged observed opinion original Oxford perhaps person practice pray prayer present principles probable promise prove question reason received religion rule Scripture sense sermon sins soul speak Spirit sufficient suppose Taylor tell thing thought tion true truth understand unto VIII writings
115. oldal - O God, we have heard with our ears, and our fathers have declared unto us, the noble works that Thou didst in their days, and in the old time before them.
99. oldal - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
101. oldal - Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
148. oldal - Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them.
144. oldal - Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
138. oldal - In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord : my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted. 3 I remembered God, and was troubled : I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed.
155. oldal - I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
129. oldal - Christ; and whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer; or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation : and our hope of you is steadfast, knowing that, as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.