Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accursed ambassadors anathema sit apostles appointed atque authority baptism believe bishops blessed blood body bread called canons Cardinal Catholic cause Christian church command confession contained council decree divine doctrine Ecclesia ecclesiastical effect Emperor entire esse etiam eucharist expressed faith fathers give given grace granted hands held heretics holy hope human instituted Italy Jesus Christ justified legates living Lord manner mass matter means merit nature necessary observed offered opinions Pallav passed penance persons Plat Pontiff Pope prayers prelates prepared present priest Protestants published punishment quæ question quis dixerit quod reason received reform regard religion respecting Roman Roman-catholic Rome sacrament sacred saints Sarpi Scripture session sins soul spiritual things Trent true Virgin Whoever shall affirm whole
392. oldal - Bring no more vain oblations ; incense is an abomination unto me ; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with it ; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
32. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary And was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
390. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
464. oldal - Crucifixus etiam pro nobis: sub Pontio Pilato passus et sepultus est. Et resurrexit tertia die secundum Scripturas; et ascendit in coelum, sedet ad dexteram Patris: et iterum venturus est cum gloria judicare vivos et mortuos: cujus regni non erit finis.
244. oldal - He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me, and I in him.
244. oldal - How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you.
464. oldal - Et in Spiritum Sanctum, Dominum et Vivificantem ; qui ex Patre Filioque procedit. Qui cum Patre et Filio simul adoratur et conglorificatur ; qui locutus est per Prophetas.
95. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts : and then shall every man have praise of God.