Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afflicted Amen answered behold believe Blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cast cause child Christian Church commanded confess Cross dead death deliver desire devotion didst disciples drink earth eternal evil eyes face faith fast Father fear flesh follow fruit give given glory grace grant hand hath head hear heard heart heaven Holy hour iniquities Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment keep king land Lent light live look Lord mercy mind Moses mouth never night obedience pass peace pray prayer priest reason receive remember repentance rise saith saith unto sake say unto sent servant sinner sins sorrow soul spake speak spirit sufferings SUNDAY Thine things thou hast thou shalt thoughts true truth turn unto Thee walk whole
291. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox. nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
288. oldal - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life : he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live : And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this ? She saith unto him, Yea, Lord; I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
253. oldal - For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same ? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so ? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
54. oldal - ... if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul ; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon-day; and the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones : and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
262. oldal - And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, 'Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
263. oldal - Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
325. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth. to the purifying of the flesh : How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
222. oldal - Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
288. oldal - When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.