Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflicted lot appointed bear believe bring chap children of God children of men Christ Christian comfort consider corrupt creature crook cross cumstances divine doth duty earth Eccl Egypt eternal evil exaltation Exod eyes faith fall father favour glory God's grace hand of God hath heart heaven holy honour hopeless humbled soul humbling cir humbling circumstances Israel Israelites James iv John iv John xvi lays look Lord lowly Luke Matt means mend mercy mighty hand mind Motive nature never one's lot ourselves patience prayers praying pride promise proud Prov providence Psal Psalm removed saints Satan silk sinful sinner soul straight submit sure thee thereof things thou hast tion trial tucks unto waiting Wherefore wherein wisdom word xviii yoke
88. oldal - And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
29. oldal - He delighteth not in the strength of the horse : he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man. The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
23. oldal - But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
129. oldal - I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
122. oldal - Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church...
111. oldal - And let us not be weary in well-doing ; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
50. oldal - He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
115. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, And the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night...