Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according addressed Apostle argue argument authority baptism believe brethren called Calvinistic cern Christ Jesus Christian church circumcision congregation consequence converts corruption covenant declared decrees demnation divine divine grace doctrine doubt election Ephesians Epistle error Esau eternal evidence evil exhort faith Father favour flesh Galatians Gentiles glory God's godliness Gospel habits hath hearers heart Holy Spirit human nature idolatry individuals Jesus Christ Jewish Jews justification justification by faith language lest Lord Jesus lusts mankind ment mercy mind minister mode moral nation ness obedience object passages Paul Paul's peculiar Pelagian persons practice prayer preach preacher predestination principle profession prove purpose racter reason received regeneration rejection religion repentance revelation righteousness Romans salvation Saviour Scripture sermons sinner sins soul special grace supposed supralapsarian teach Thessalonians things thou Timothy tion tism true truth unto vessels of wrath whole words wrath
113. oldal - Original sin standeth not in the following of Adam — as the Pelagians do vainly talk — but it is the fault and corruption of the nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam ; whereby man is very far gone from original righteousness, and is of his own nature inclined to evil, so that the Flesh lusteth always contrary to the Spirit; and therefore, in every person born into this world, it deserveth God's wrath and damnation.
83. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love : having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will...
69. oldal - Behold, all souls are Mine: as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine : the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
59. oldal - For he saith to Moses; I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
112. oldal - Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound : that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
157. oldal - ... call on the Lord out of a pure heart. But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God, peradventure, will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
134. oldal - For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God ; but that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
241. oldal - If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness ; he is proud, knowing nothing...
192. oldal - They shall not enter into my rest :) take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called to-day ; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
87. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.