Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Almighty Amen Answer appointed Baptism baptized believe beseech thee Bishop blessed Blood body brought called Canon Catechism Child Christ our Lord Church Commandment Confession Confirmation continue Creed death deliver Divine duty earth Easter especially everlasting Exhortation faith Father follow forgive give given glory God's Gospel grace grant hand hath hear hearts heaven heavenly holy Communion Holy Ghost honour humbly Jesus Christ John keep kingdom kneeling lead least lively Lord Jesus Lord's Prayer Luke Mark Matt means mercy Minister Name offences partakers Persons present Priest promise Question receive remembrance renounce Repentance reverently Rubric Sacrament Saviour servant Service sins soul Spirit Table thanks things thou Thou shalt thy holy true unto viii Water whole worship
77. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, our heavenly Father, who of thy tender mercy didst give thine only Son Jesus Christ to suffer death upon the cross for our redemption ; who made there (by his one oblation of himself once offered) a full, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice, oblation, and satisfaction, for the sins of the whole world...
64. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
61. oldal - O Lord, with the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, and daily increase in them thy manifold gifts of grace ; the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and ghostly strength, the spirit of knowledge and true godliness ; and fill them, O Lord, with the spirit of thy holy fear, now and for ever. Amen.
80. oldal - O LORD GOD, Lamb of GOD, SON of the FATHER, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us.
64. oldal - Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath-day. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all that thou hast to do ; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt do no manner of work, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day : wherefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and hallowed...
79. oldal - Thy favour and goodness towards us; and that we are very members incorporate in the mystical Body of Thy SON, which is the blessed company of all faithful people; and are also heirs through hope of Thy everlasting kingdom, by the merits of the Most Precious Death and Passion of Thy dear SON.
76. oldal - He is the very paschal Lamb, which was offered for us, and hath taken away the sin of the world ; who by His death hath destroyed death, and by His rising to life again hath restored to us everlasting life.
49. oldal - And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them : and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not : for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.