Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attention become believe Bible Society blessing British called cause character Christ christian church command Committee common conduct consider continued copies course custom death divine doctrines duty effect example express faith father favor fear feel Foreign formed friends give given gospel hand happy heart holy honor hope human important influence Institution interest Jesus John kind language learned less letter light live Lord manner means meeting ment mind moral nature never object observed opinions parents peace persons pleasure prayer present principles printing reason received regard religion religious render Report respect Scrip Scriptures sect sense soon spirit suffered supposed Testament things thought tion translation truth whole wish
264. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me ; I kill, and I make alive ; I wound, and I heal ; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
96. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness and the work of faith with power ; that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
163. oldal - In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an Angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
79. oldal - If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
373. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
176. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
264. oldal - And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
100. oldal - And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was ; and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.
320. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.