Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appear authority become blessed brethren calamities called cause character Christ christian church conscience consequently continue creatures danger death divine dreadful duty earth effects enemies eternal evident expect fall fear follow formed friends give given glory gospel grace guilty hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope human important Jesus Jews judgment king kingdom labour land light live look Lord mankind means mind ministers nature never obligations observe once pain particularly peace persons pleasure practice pray prayer prepare present proper Providence punishment reason receive reformation regard religion render repentance righteous ruin sacred sense sinners sins souls speak Spirit stand sure thee things thou thought thousand tion truth turn universal unto whole wicked yourselves
33. oldal - And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
339. oldal - By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive...
133. oldal - Whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation. And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing ; and he doeth according to his will in the armies of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth...
9. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars, and upon the earth distress of nations with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring, men's hearts failing them for fear and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth ; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
240. oldal - Jesus can make a dying bed Feel soft as downy pillows are, While on his breast I lean my head, And breathe my life out sweetly there.
32. oldal - Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.
79. oldal - The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage ; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it ; and it shall fall and not rise again.
43. oldal - And the work of righteousness shall be peace ; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places, when it shall hail, coming down on the forest ; and the city shall be low in a low place.