Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according Acts altar Apostles appear appointed associated authority baptism binding blessing blood body bread brethren brought called censer character Christ Christian church claims commission communicated communion connected continual delivered derived discharge disciples dispensation distinct divine earth efficacy employed enjoy entered established exercise existence fact faith Father feeling fire give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven high priest holy human incense individual institution interests Jesus Christ Jewish Jews lamb light living Lord mind ministers ministry nature never observance offered once peace perfect performed period Peter possessed present priest priesthood priestly principles privileges promises reason received reference religious remain respective rest rites ritual sacrifice Saviour sins soul spirit sufferings supper temple Testament thee things thou tion true truth unto whole worship
41. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God ; to comfort all that mourn...
202. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...
211. oldal - The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
206. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
215. oldal - When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper : and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
112. oldal - Wherefore, when He cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me : in burnt- offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me) to do thy will, O God.
175. oldal - These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
163. oldal - And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness, and all manner of disease among the people.
187. oldal - ... but with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity, for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.