Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons on Important Subjects ... to Which Are Prefixed, Memoirs ..., 2. kötet
Samuel Davies,Thomas Gibbons
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affected angels answer appear authority bear become believe blessings blood body cause character Christ christian church concern consider continue creatures dead death divine duty earth enemies eternal everlasting evidence excellent expect eyes faith Father favour feel follow forever give glorious glory gospel grace guilty hand happiness hear heart heaven hell Hence holiness honour hope human important infinite Jesus Jesus Christ Jews judge justice kind King kingdom light live look Lord mankind matter means mind misery nature neglect never objects once pain perfect persons pleasure poor precious present proper punishment reason receive regard religion render rich salvation saved sense shew short sinners sins soul spirit suffer thee things thou thought thousand tion true truth turn universal unto weak whole yourselves
166. oldal - He shall not strive, nor cry, neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets ; a bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench ; till he send forth judgment unto victory.
206. oldal - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
178. oldal - This shall be written for the generation to come, and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord.
110. oldal - Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!
404. oldal - For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God : and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God ? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
208. oldal - Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
364. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him : the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
473. oldal - No man taketh My life from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
269. oldal - Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
307. oldal - That changed through all, and yet in all the same. Great in the earth, as in the ethereal frame, Warms in the sun, refreshes in the breeze, Glows in the stars, and blossoms in the trees ; Lives through all life, extends through all extent, Spreads undivided, operates unspent...