Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affected appeared arrived asked assistance attention baptized believe blessing blood boat body Brethren bring brought called Christ Christian church concerning congregation continually conversion darkness death desire divine earth Egede Europe expressed eyes faith father feel frequently friends give Gospel grace Green Greenlanders hand happy hear heard heart heathen Herrnhuth Holy hope instruction Jesus knowledge labour land language learned letter light live Lord manner means meeting mind Mission Missionaries natural never night obliged observed occasion once pain persons poor pray prayer present reader received rejoice relations rest savages Saviour seen sent shewed ship sick sometimes soon soul speak Spirit sufferings tears tell tents things thou thought tion told took true truth understand unto whole winter writes
22. oldal - God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness : because that which may be known of God is manifest in them ; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead : so that they are without excuse.
116. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
209. oldal - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
197. oldal - O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is gracious : and His mercy endureth for ever.
238. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this...
151. oldal - Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands, that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives, while they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
152. oldal - But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
20. oldal - Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry ; and my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword ; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.